Embedded Software Engineer C/C++ for medical devices (f/m)
For more than 20 years, ndd Medical Technologies has worked to improve early detection and accurate diagnosis for people living with COPD and other chronic lung diseases. Located in the heart of Zürich, Switzerland, we are looking for a full time Embedded Software Engineer C/C++ for medical devices (f/m) to join and complete our team.
You will be part of a dynamic and engaged team in an agile and international environment, which is responsible for the development of medical devices for global use. With your skills and commitment, you contribute to the innovative further development of lung function diagnostics – and to a healthier world.
Would you like to grow with us and be part of a company whose focus is to improve the well-being of millions of sick people? Our easy-to-use, accurate and reliable devices facilitate routine lung examinations and improve the quality of life of millions of patients. Worldwide. We offer a challenging role, with great potential for professional and personal development.
- Embedded software development for existing but also for new medical products and for production tools, by applying agile methodologies throughout the development process
- Defining software specifications based on pre-defined requirements
- Analyzing complex software architectures and prioritizing development tasks to maximize efficiency and output for existing and new codes
- Software documentation for regulatory filing
- Software verification and validation including test automation
- Research and comparison of new software technologies, person who becomes easily accustomed to them
- Collaboration with internal and external partners
- University degree or higher education in computer or technical science (FH, ETH, etc.).
- At least 5 years microcontroller programming experience in C/C++
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns and real-time operating systems (FreeRTOS)
- Familiar with medical technology or regulated environment (nice to have)
- Fluent in English, German language knowledge is a plus
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator and project coordinator
Your profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV and work certificates at email@example.com. Your file will be handled with confidentiality and discretion.
P.S. We encourage female engineers to apply!
Direct applications are preferred.