Clinical Application Sales Specialist
For more than 20 years, ndd Medical Technologies has worked to improve early detection and accurate diagnosis for people living with COPD and other chronic lung diseases. Located in the heart of Zürich, Switzerland, we are looking for a dynamic and sales-oriented Clinical Application Specialist (100%) to join and complete our team.
You will be part of an engaged team in an agile and international environment, which is responsible for building, strengthening and developing our brand and our products. With your passion, your excellent training skills and your commitment, you will contribute to giving millions of people access to lung function diagnostics – and to a healthier world.
Would you like to grow with us and be part of a company whose focus is to improve the diagnosis of millions of people living with lung disease? Our easy-to-use, accurate and reliable devices facilitate routine lung examinations and improve the quality of life of millions of patients. Worldwide. We offer a challenging role, with great potential for professional and personal development.
- Actively support our sales activities, such as demonstrations, product and application trainings, product presentations with main focus on KOL and potential customers
- Create product & application material to help the sales force to increase our customers’ confidence and knowledge of the products & applications
- Support events such as Live Surgery at congresses, workshops and symposia, in close collaboration with the marketing department and the sales force
- Direct appropriate action by setting priorities to increase market shares, and push product promotion to optimize results
- Support scientific studies to prove our key messages
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Respiratory Medicine, or equivalent in experience as respiratory scientist, respiratory nurse, physiotherapist or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in respiratory diagnostics
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- You are a hands-on, open-minded, engaging, organized and pro-active person with excellent communication and coordination skills.
- You have a great sense for business and are willing and able to travel frequently (up to 80%).
Your profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV and work certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your file will be handled with confidentiality and discretion. We only accept email-applications.